The Solar-Log® Revenue Grade Metering with inverter direct solar PV monitoring provides the ultimate solution for measuring solar PV plant performance.
- Delivers high accuracy metering required by many plant owners, PPAs, and financing agreements for reporting, accounting, or billing purposes.
- Customizable solutions to achieve the needs of fleet managers, solar PV installers, reporting agencies and end users.
Advantages of the Solar-Log® Revenue Grade Meter
- Easy to install, maintain, and operate at a cost effective price-point for commercial and small-utility projects
- Meter solar PV Yield, building load, and sub-consumption
- Monitor net energy exporting in real time
- Collect inverter data including alarms and codes
- Power management to control inverter production, power factor, and grid export
- Revenue grade accuracy for financial contracts (PPAs, etc.), incentive reporting, and Renewable Energy
- Credit (REC) monetization
- Export data over 3G cellular, or LAN connections
- Inverter direct monitoring compatible with 100 inverter brands
- Solar-Log® WEB “Commercial Edition” Fleet Management Tools - error codes, virtual irradiance, clustering, alerts and logbook for monitoring and end user dashboard
- Solar-Log® Insight APP for iOS (iPhone, iPad an Apple Watch
- Prewired Solar-Log®, energy meter, power supply, fusing blocks, RS485 ports and CTs as needed for fast installation
- Indoor/Outdoor, IP-67 (Environmental type 4X) rated when used with proper cable screws and when cable conduits are properly sealed
- Non-Fading enclosure made of polycarbonate and ABS plastic